Every week for the last two weeks we have been curating information for independent video games. This week is no different, and we have really found some really awesome games again! Be sure to check the links to get further updates on all of the titles that have also claimed your interest.
Not a Hero
- The anthropomorphic, purple rabbit BunnyLord has travelled back in time from 2048 to be elected as mayor to save the world as it is known from total destruction and alien invasion. During his candidate-ship, he needs to show the citizens why he should be elected and sets up freelance anti-heroes to clean up crime in the city under his name.
- Studio: Roll7
- Website // http://notahe.ro/
- Platform // PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Macintosh operating systems
- Cuphead is a classic run and gun action game heavily focused on boss battles. Inspired by cartoons of the 1930’s, the visuals and audio are painstakingly created with the same techniques of the era, i.e. traditional cel animation (hand drawn & hand inked!), watercolor backgrounds, and original jazz recordings. Play as Cuphead or Mugman (in single player or co-op) as you traverse strange worlds, acquire new weapons, learn powerful super moves, and discover hidden secrets. Cuphead is all action, all the time. Do you have what it takes?
- Studio // Studio MDHR
- Website // http://www.cupheadgame.com
- Platform // XBOX ONE, Windows10, Steam
Fragments of Euclid
- Fragments of Euclid is a game about exploring and solving puzzle in a mind-bending environment inspired by M.C. Escher. Enjoy the peaceful mood while trying to understand this strangely connected world.The game is about 45 minutes long and save your progress. I want to add more content to the game in the future.
- Studio // NuSan
- Website // https://nusan.itch.io/non-euclidean-room
- Platform // Windows, MacOS