This week on the NerdQ we have found some amazing games and projects for you guys to keep your eyes on, we will definitely be paying attention, and getting our thoughts on these games as they develop further!
- Narita Boy, a legendary digital hero in an epic quest through simultaneous dimensions.The digital kingdom is under attack and you are called as their last hope of survival. Explore a vast world to find the techno sword, the only effective weapon against the threat.The aesthetic of the game is inspired by retro pixel adventures (Castlevania, Another World, Double Dragon) with a modern touch (Superbrothers, Sword and Sorcery) and an 80s plot homage (Ready Player One, He-Man, The Last Starfighter), accompanied by the retro synth touch of the old glory days
- Narita Boy // http://www.studiokoba.com
- Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1068694633/narita-boy-the-retro-futuristic-pixel-game
- Mother Russia Bleeds is an ultra-violent co-op brawler overflowing with an unmistakable style and unforgettably brutal action for up to four players at once. Set in an alternate U.S.S.R, the story centers on a desperate crew of imprisoned street fighters that must overcome an oppressive criminal authority and crippling drug addictions through any means necessary. Battle solo or alongside friends locally in an exceptional story mode campaign or harden your resolve in a multitude of formidable challenge and versus modes.
- Mother Russia Bleeds // http://motherrussiableeds.com/
- Treasure Adventure World is a huge open-world side-scrolling platform game. Some might even call it a “metroidvania“. Sail the world, searching for ancient artefacts that were once powerful weapons used to fight an evil demon. Upgrade your sail-boat and find gear to enhance your treasure-hunting and fighting potential. Along the way, discover clues to your forgotten past and uncover the mysterious origins of the archipelagic world you live on.
- Treasure Adventure World // http://treasureadventureworld.com/
Tune in next week for another weekly highlight, if you have any suggestions for interesting games that are holding your attention, comment on the post below, or participate in the discussion on Facebook. #WWFTW